
Kai and I went to East Coast Park for steamboat just now for Valentine's diner. He even gave a hand-made card with a cute poem he thought of :D
Roses are red, violets are blue.
I like Tira, which is you.
Tira is like the sun, bright and cheerful.
I almost cried when he showed me the card because of the amount of detail. He even wrapped it up with a plastic wrapper! He is chronically joke-laden and he kept making me laugh with his funny actions all the while.
******
But I think he is a much deeper person. Despite his silly antics and making fun of everything he sees, he seems to always have something troubling on his mind.
Maybe it's just me, but he feels so distant, sharing only bits and pieces of himself. I have no idea how his home is like because he never talks about them and quickly changes the topic whenever he detects the conversation would shift to his school life or his family.
Whenever we talk about our relationship, he would tell me that he likes me, but never love, because love is synonymous to sacrifice to him.
But to me he is the best boyfriend on Earth. He gets along well with my family, helps my sis with her assignment, jokes with my mum and play poker with my dad.
And I caught an image of him that will never leave my head.
He was sitting down, looking at the sea... and I could feel the weight on his shoulders.
My heart sank instantly.

No comments:
Post a Comment