OMG soooo many farming games in Facebook currently. I'm bored to tears with nth to do at home, so I spend all afternoon farm-hopping in Farm City. I saw a farm with the crops grew specifically to the owner's name, a farm full of apple trees and also found a particularly colourful farm in Farm Town. Everything feels so organized here. Look at that pretty red barn in the corner!







Close-up~ Right. I intend to grow my crops and make enough capital to build a lemon-tree farm, but boyfriend commented that the lemon trees doesn't look too pretty.

But I'm still going to build it anyway! He intends to build a coffee plantation, so we started to plan and collect datas on Farm Town. Very geeky right! Just like when we were crazy about Restaurant City a few weeks ago. I foresee that we are going to be on this game for a reeeeaally loooong time, so add me up if you are on too :)!

No comments: