French bulldog puppies!

My boss always tells me not to be overly attached to the little animals in the store because someone will inevitably buy them away one day.


I find it really hard to put that thought in action because they are so overwhelmingly cute, especially the french bulldogs puppies by the display window.


They have these adorable pair of glassy eyes and short little ears. They are a little chubby, but can still give passerby a fright when they try to pounce on them despite being separated with glass... and they hates bathing with a vengence!


I gave all of them a name even tho they aren't mine. I dread the thought of someone bringing them home one day and then I'll never ever see them again. > <


Sometimes when I saw the stray kittens below my house having a gathering, I will quickly walk to the nearby seven eleven and buy some cat food to bring to them. But most of the time they will be long gone by then.


I like little animals alot, but I don't think I am responsible enough to take care of one.. I used to keep a hamster when I was a kid, back when hamtaro was very popular.


I remember I cried for days when she died because my dad gave her coffee...


He thought that my hamster would love coffee as much as he does, but I was so angry with him, I refused to talk to him for weeks.


Anyway, this is how a french bulldog puppy looks like:





He can't get back up on his feet! SO CUTE RIGHT!!

4 comments:

Shingo T said...

I was brought up with the idea that all animals are dirty.

While I don't touch them, I think they are cute.

Unlike humans, doggies have no hidden agenda. They just need some affection. ^_^

Tiramisu said...

Yep! :). Hmm.. Is it because you had a bad experience with animals before?

Shingo T said...

No bad experience. Just that my mum's a hygiene freak. She forbids me from touching them, probably knowing that I will put my hands into my mouth at some point without washing them. haha.

Tiramisu said...

Hahas that's so cute. I guess her worries are understandable~