I borrowed my sis's electric hair curlers and watched countless tutorials on youtube before I tried it myself.
I was so afraid I might get electrocuted for my vanity or something because electric hair curlers sounds dangerous!
But I ended up really satisfied with my virgin attempt. :) ~~
Before:

Pardon my geeky specs and the lack of make-ups. > <
After:

Fresh-from-oven accomplishment!
I'm so happy I am now at swenson and have just ordered an apple crumble for myself to celebrate my successful attempt. :)
I'm wondering if tying them will be a chore. I think I will try dying them for the first time next week.. I'm so behind times.
Okie, my apple crumble have arrived, time to put away my laptop!

3 comments:
Hello hello, you're seriously beautiful you know? Do you mind if I feature you in my blog?
Wow..big diff. I am contemplating buying one curling thong. But...many people told me it is hard to use. But,now u are giving me a second thought.
Please don't Carwey.. I don't like the attention....
Yes yes Erny, it's really kinda hard to use but you can try watching tutorials on youtube before trying it out :)~~
I hope you won't mind if I link you up!!
Post a Comment