Strawberry and cappuccino ice cream.







I went online and bought a pair of tickets to Grand Hyatt Bali last night. I hope Kelv exams ends soon so that we can travel together...


OMGOMG I'm so excited looking at the pictures online I can't sit still!


Before bedtime yesterday, I told Kelv about the trip and said 'I love you' to him but he just look at me blankly for a moment before giving an impish grin and switching off the table lamp..


So I pouted and asked if he love me. Him being his usual self, gave a flippant illustration instead.


'You will be a pink strawberry ice cream while I'm a light brown cappuccino ice cream. When they mixes huh, they will be indissoluble even when they melt, hahas.'


What kind of answer is that! I continued asking him but he turned away and mumbled that he is too cool to give an outright answer. He also did an Obama impression by furrowing his brows and circling his thumb and index finger in the air.


I threatened to cry but he replied that intellectuals in the past always wrote sorrowful analogies which makes everybody cry.


'Why you so unromantic de!'


'My dear fellow americans, it has come to my attention that it is way past bedtime and I am yet asleep. Good night.'


I am not talking to him ANYMORE! T___T


******


Hmm.. Does anybody has any tips on maintaining the curls? Mine always straighten up before the day ends...





Help help! T____T!

4 comments:

Shingo T said...

Don't you just love having an intellectual boyfriend? Plankton's cute! Haha.

Anonymous said...

haha..ur bf reply damn cute

j

Erny said...

haha....he is funny. And me, that is better than the usual romantic replies.:-)

Tiramisu said...

He'll be showing off to me if he saw your comments shingo~

Hmmm...~

He never gives the usual romantic replies erny > <