Walking and looking

Things I see while walking around...



Pikachu doing early morning vacuuming



Dews on lotus leaves



Blue shades of zinc



Someone left his/her heart in the bus stop



Looking for love...



... in the oddest places




*****


Kelv told me that he found a super rare four leaf clover under a shady spot at a grassy patch near jurong point a few days ago while having a smoke break. So coincidence right!


He also explained that the leaves on a four-leaf clover are said to stand for faith, hope, love and luck, and that good things always happen to people who find them.


I asked him if he can take me to look for them one day and he spontaneously took me to search for four-leaf clovers immediately. We collected 2 of them by evening. :) Hehe.


When we reach home, I gave one of them to my sis because she threatened to take photographs of me when I'm asleep and tag me with them in Facebook. So mean...


Kelv being his super easy going self, say it's okay but I was really grumpy and didn't want to talk to anyone during dinner.


Today, he surprised me by asking me to hold out my hand while he slip a small DIY pendant with the four-leaf clover encased inside. He also had my name engraved on it! He said he spent the whole night stringing the whole thing together. So touched. T___T


But he later admitted that the reason he was up the whole night was because he procrastinated and watched TV until the wee hours of the morning then he panicked and quickly finish them up. Unromantic guy!


3 comments:

Shan said...

That's romantic! and sweet too! :)

OLDHAG:D said...

Hi! Got link here through Plankton's profile :)

Is Kelv Plankton??? Didn't know he's so thoughtful beside being funny!

I agree with Shan, the pendant is so thoughtful and sweet! But didn't you say you gave one of them to your sis?

Tiramisu said...

Hehe, he definitely be showing off if he read your comments Shan ~

The clover at the bottom loop is the one he found earlier on AmbiguousAmbitions. :)