TAIWAN




I AM GOING TO TAIWAN TONIGHT!! YES TONIGHT!!


Ohmanohman Ximending! Night markets! JAY CHOU! Shopping shopping shopping!!


Just came home from exchanging money. Been planning for the trip for over a month, now I can finally surprise Kelv later. He's sleeping now.


I wonder how he'll take the news. If I were my boyfriend, I think I'll probably be a little angry with myself for keeping me in the dark.. Wow so confusing.


But I don't think he will be too rudely shocked since his exams are over and he has nothing to do as well right... Hmmm.


I am so excited I don't know what else to write! Oh yes the food! 我猜 often features those delicacies. Okie must try. I might bump into Jay Chou too! Must look around carefully. :p


I will go back to packing our bags now! I've scheduled this post to be published at 7pm so that Kelv won't realise it. Hehehs. Byebye!!


Edit: Sigh... Linxus just told me on messenger that Taiwan prolly will be having some year end typhoons. We'll have to stay indoor if that's the case...


How! T_____T ..... 哭哭 ~~~

5 comments:

Marla S said...

hope you had fun.

Hey you were at the HTC launch?

Shingo T said...

Enjoy the trip, Tira! And have plenty of fun with Kelv. ^_^

Ng Jun Qi said...

it isnt that bad, typhoon occur during july -oct period, this period prob its alrd over le

Tiramisu said...

Thanks Scarlett ting! I read your blog everyday one. > <

Yes, but I didn't see you.

Thanks Shingo T! How was your genting trip!

Yah, you're right Jun Qi! It's a little breezy but all's fine ~~

Old Beng said...

Lucky Plankton.