Too much relaxation!




Decided to get away from all the projects and drawing lessons today, and so I went to Kinokuniya after giving tuition.


I picked up an orange covered book and was so engrossed, I ended up leaving the shop with the 3 other books of the series and a way lighter purse.


Adrian Mole's diaries are written in the fashion of a diary(hence its name), with a little bit of teenage angst and written really light-heartedly ~


He takes himself very seriously and believes that he's an unfortunate 16 yr old intellectual who just haven't gotten his big break yet. I read it on the train and kept having to bite the inside of my cheeks to stop myself from laughing like a idiot.


I only got back at late evening...that's too much relaxation for a girl with so many deadlines and submissions.


I also logged on to Facebook which I haven't done so for a long time. But it's becoming a daily affair because of the 500 free coins in Pet Society hehheh.



I built a pumpkin snowman the other day...



This is Pokey


Good news and bad news today. Good news first, Kelv say he's taking me to Sweden and Barcelona after his papers! Yay yay yay!


Bad news though, Kelv wants to grow a moustache and no amount of pouting can make him change his mind......

6 comments:

OLDHAG:D said...

Hihi, does Kelv happens to be Plankton?!? Didn't know he's so romantic and funny at the same time!

Pet Society Anonymous said...

I love Adrian Mole. There was a tv show based on him too.

Tiramisu said...

AmbiguousAmbitions, I think you will have to ask both of them yourself > <

Hi Pet Society Anonymous! I'm a fan of sushi! :)! Yep I read about it on wikipedia too, but they didn't aired the series in Singapore...

Shingo T said...

Haha, I was wondering the same question as AmbiguousAmbitions too.

Tiramisu said...

Hmmm.... > <

Vil. said...

Tell Kelv that I will kick him and makes sure he flies from Singapore to Barcelona the next time I see him if he does grow a mustache.