
这段时间感觉老是不尽人意,什么事情都进展不顺利。
唉,就快烦死啦!真不想老是在外面飘,好想回家。回家的感觉就是温暖,可以轻松做一回自己。可以放下全部武装,尽情笑,尽情哭,也可以尽情撒娇。
喜欢妈妈帮我梳头发,喜欢靠在妈妈身边撒娇。也许在妈妈眼中我永远是个长不大的姑娘,可我喜欢妈妈说我长不大的这种感觉。因为我可以在妈妈怀抱里,有理由的尽情"撒野"。
真不知道自己该在外面漂到何时?何时才有一回热乎乎的汤等着我下班回家喝呢?也许,我应该学会长大,学会面对一切困难和险阻,不能被眼前的阻力所难倒。
唉,就快烦死啦!真不想老是在外面飘,好想回家。回家的感觉就是温暖,可以轻松做一回自己。可以放下全部武装,尽情笑,尽情哭,也可以尽情撒娇。
喜欢妈妈帮我梳头发,喜欢靠在妈妈身边撒娇。也许在妈妈眼中我永远是个长不大的姑娘,可我喜欢妈妈说我长不大的这种感觉。因为我可以在妈妈怀抱里,有理由的尽情"撒野"。
真不知道自己该在外面漂到何时?何时才有一回热乎乎的汤等着我下班回家喝呢?也许,我应该学会长大,学会面对一切困难和险阻,不能被眼前的阻力所难倒。
*****
看得到我吗? 我是哪个穿着毛衣的怪胎 :p

11 comments:
I hate to sound like a potato, but the second paragraph first word kind of prevented me from reading any further due to its bombastic-ness. Haha.
Cheer up! I bought you something which I think you'll like very, very much, lady.
I left it under your bed so that you can find it when you wake up :)
Wow! I think this is super nice and cool. Can I link it to my blog?
My reading of Chinese characters is no good, so Tira is in the video?
:D Thanks sweets~~ You're the best!
Sure arh, no problem Old Beng :)
Yep ShingoT, I'm in the last row > <
hi tira. can make friend? plz?
Umm... okay ~
My friends see this on Youtube too, and are wondering what company advertisement this is for? Don't see banners or any products.
since we are now fren, plz give me your msn or no can? chat chat nia lol
Thanks Tira, will link it up later. Were you doing the same dance in front of Wisma last Saturday night?
ShingoT, it's a flash mob!
Nope Old Beng, I didnt participate in that...
But there's an official video which you can see. Here's the link: http://klik.tv/videos/view/4ae590d6-3cc4-485b-ba7c-0ec2ac1102c5
Thanks for sharing :)
Post a Comment