My Guangliang look-alike fwen




So alike right hahas!


Having had a bad work week so far, I decided to pamper myself with a Javanese massage with Maria and have an early night in yesterday. I also bought this detox soap thingy at an impulse!


Tucked myself to bed at around 1am and slept like a baby till 730am when my alarm went off. Looked at my phone and saw Tracy's complaint about her faulty iPhone(daily affair) and off I went to prepare my day.


Things has been rather hectic lately.. I found a new job at a pet shop and my shapeshifter of a boyfriend is taking his O's very soon.


He goes out to study by himself everyday and came home at 11pm, change and went straight to work. He never complaints but I could feel the weight on his shoulder.


Sigh.. He doesn't say it, but I think I can understand how it feels like to be eyed by skeptical people with so much contempt and doubts..

I think I will just sit down and cry if they continue picking on me lo.. I won't be as tough as him.. or Ris Low too. I am very proud of him :')


Yay dinner time is coming...yay yay yay.

5 comments:

Old Beng said...

Apart from Plankton's sense of humour, I didn't know he's such a hardworking lad. All the best to him :)

Tiramisu said...

Hehe ya! Old beng, I hope you don't mind that I linked you up.. :)

Old Beng said...

Not at all, it's an honour and thanks

Shingo T said...

Plankton's a very nice guy. Wish the 2 of you the best! ^_^

Tiramisu said...

thankew :)!