Relax Bear



Hong Kong is so fun. I sleep at 12am every night and wake up at like 11am in the morning. I drink Yakult everyday and so erm.. it's pretty good when it comes to the digestion.


Things were really CHEAP! Shop shop shop shop shop. Hmm shall talk more bout that when I have the time, am preparing for another trip in a few days time.


I spent alot of my money on stuffs toys and plushies though...


there's a really cute mascot called Relax Bear. I spent most of my money on his plushies, figurines, stationary and mattresses like a silly typical tourist..







Relax Bear pencil holder.



Relax Bear clock.



Relax Bear stationary.











Relax Bear cushion.



Relax Bear cushion flip side.



Relax Bear mattress.



Relax Bear necklace.



Relax Bear figurines. Cute huh. :)



Relax Bear table lamp.



Relax Bear EVERYTHING.







Hahas so cute right the last picture. The boyfriend took it for me. He said that I was crazy when he saw my new Relax Bear mattress.


I'm going for the 11km women's run at 6th december too. Not sure if I could make it since boyfriend is the only one training like mad. I don't know if I should go training with him later. Luan. :P


Nitenite.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Relax bear.

Why call Relax Bear? How to articulate huh? Is it like when you talk to the bear like, "relax, bear!" or is it just a bear who likes to relax? Luan.

Tiramisu said...

-_- Anyhow!

Anonymous said...

Rilakkuma.....this reminds me of another (infamous) bear mascot -_-