I QQ because I care




My boyfriend is a changed man ever since the family dinner! TODAY HE WALKED FAR EAST PLAZA WITH ME WITHOUT COMPLAINING AS I COMBED THE FLOORS FROM BASEMENT TO FOURTH FLOOR. OMG!!! I couldn't believe it.

I kept asking him, "Do you want to find a place to sit down first? Because I'm going to take very long to walk. And you won't be able to take it. Girls, unlike guys- We don't have a clear agenda on what to get when we're shopping!"

"No no! It's really ok! You just walk la! Why you must make so much noise!" He grumbled.

Ji dan. Why he so mean -.- Always say I make noise!

"Why you so nice to me! And why you keep fussing over me! So different sia. Are you trying to show me you're a changed man? EPIC FAIL!!!! Buay sai!"

Kai breathes in verrrrry deeply and give a wry smile.

"I QQ cause I Care!!!!!!!!" he accompanied by drawing a heart in the air.



*Other instances*



"Eh give me your bag, I take for you"
"You siao ah? It's hot chill red sia! You want to die of embarrassment is it!"

Last time he couldn't even stand 5seconds of holding a girl's bag.
Then to my horror, he perched it over his shoulder like nobody's business!!!! O.O I quickly took it off him cause it was damn gay! Scary sia :(


*******


"Lai... Kor kor mai gei ni hor mei mei. Kor kor mai gei ni wor!! Kor kor you qian!! Lai lai :)"

("Come, korkor buy for you hor meimei, korkor buy for you wor!! Korkor got money, come come")

"-.-||||||||"

Stupid CHICK flicks getting to him. He has been indulging too much in Taiwan Korkor-meimei-wor dramas. And following the taiwanese girls damn *tehhhh* voice. The squeaky kind.


But that's really kind of cute :P! He makes me laugh all the time too! He is really different from any other boyfriends I know :)

No comments: