Back in Singapore!




It's raining so heavily now~ And I'm trapped in a bus feeling hungry and tired... Food coma > <


Oh and someone made a welcome back card for us and left it in the letter box on Wednesday! So thoughtful! I wonder who the person is...


I'm suspecting it's my classmate Ann! Hmmm... Shall ask her in the library tomorrow.


When I came home, I immediately fell asleep for 25hrs! So tired since all we've been doing for the past few days was to shop and explore.


Kelv is worst. He slept for 37hrs and accidentally missed his job interview!! And I thought I was the lazy one!


Mum and sis gave me a big hug when they saw me washing up at the basin this morning too! Dad just said "orh, come back already ah! Good good." So insincere...


Anyway, it feels so surreal to be doing projects. :p Our holiday passed by too fast! Now I'm back to my projects and illustrations while Kelv is searching for a job and training for his coming marathon.


I hope Christmas comes soon! Kelv says he's bringing me to Barcelona. Yippee!! :D


I miss the fishball noodles here so much! I think I will have it for tomorrow's lunch!


4 comments:

Shingo T said...

Wow, Barcelona! Siesta and fiesta!

It will be another fun trip! ^_^

Toothfairy said...

oh yay for barcelona, I haven't been there for years!

and your dad, hahahaha... he really does sound like all other asian dads :P

loves

Tiramisu said...

Yea yea Shingo :D!

Yep! My friends told me there's alot of pickpocket over there > < I hope I won't run into them...

...Yee Lin... said...

hello. nice to know you. wow..u seem to travel alot. Btw, feel free to link me yea..

Take care.