
Caught both of them from the UFO catcher with Ann and Liz yesterday at Plaza Sing~
I saw a huge relax bear with santa hat plushie while window browsing with them too. Cost around $300++ if I'm not wrong. :(
But I think it's only a plushie, not practical at all~ So costly some more. I have already got too many of them anyway~~ *sour grapes*
Recently I haven't got anytime to do my own stuffs. Everyday it's just rushing projects after projects and illustrations after illustrations. Then when I get home in the evening I'll watch TV for awhile before checking out the blogs I read, then I'll go back to mugging again..
I haven't seen Kelv in awhile now too... He goes to work at 8 in the morning, while I only woke up at 9. He returns at around midnight and I'll have been long asleep by then. > <
Guess I'll just have to look forward to the Barcelona trip...

7 comments:
I notice you have nice lip colour there...the pink looks nice.
Kelv's working real hard to save for the Barcelona trip, I guess.
It's always good to have something to look forward to, helps alot to cheer you up in the midst of a routine life.
I'm using Shu Uemura's pink lip stick and Folica's lip moisturizer Erny~
Not enough water = cracked lips. > <
I guess that's true Shingo.. Are you going overseas for a year end holiday too?
Spain is a very nice country and we (my wife and I) especially love Barcelona
Have written 2 long posts previously, you may like to check it out:
http://oldbeng.blogspot.com/2006/05/madrid-and-barcelona.html
http://oldbeng.blogspot.com/2008/02/spain-spain-spain.html
Hi Tiramisu, was at Yee Lin's place noticed your mention of ' perfume so atas'?
I'm scratching my head about that expression.
Mind enlightening me? Ha ha.
By the way, you sure one very attractive young lady.
Best regards and keep a song in your heart, Lee.
you look cute! and wow... what an expensive bear! who would get that!!!
loves
Sounds so nice Old Beng! I hope we can go there soon! But Kelv seems to be having second thoughts... :(
Oh, I'm comparing it to the plushies I receives on Christmas, so receiving perfumes seems so nice mahs~
Thanks toothfairy! Ya lo ya lo!
Post a Comment