My first medal!




Yippee!! I managed to fulfill my 2009 new year resolution of completing the great eastern women run!


So happy even though my timing is a sad 1 hour 45 minutes plus plus.


It's my first time completing a run! I'm sure my timing would have been longer if I hadn't trained with my dad and Kelv over the past weeks.


By the way, they're both going for the 42km marathon in December. They are made of steel.


Both of them have this friendly competition thing going on between them in which the loser will have the treat the winner KFC -___-


During dinner just now, my sis made a joke about how Kelv(age 18) and my dad(age 47) have the same level of maturity and he rebutted her by stating how it's a man's thing and girls wouldn't understand.


I think that sorta proved my sis's point about his level of maturity hahas.


I then ran back to my room to get my medal before happily showing it to my family, dad said something encouraging like 'everybody who completes the run is a winner!' even though he was just grumbling about his 42km timing a year back...


Oh ya, can you spot me in the picture below!





Hint: I'm in white hehheh.


I've changed the background image of my blog too! No more mundaneness, now it's flowers flowers de... PRETTY!


So many illustrations and projects yet to have started on.... okie byebye!

2 comments:

Wei Ru said...

You're the girl wearing a cap and at the bottom left side right?

I'm so envious of Kelv and you!! You two sounds so cute together.

Tiramisu said...

Umm.. I'm actually at the bottom right, adjacent to the blue girl.. Kudos for the effort though! :) Heheh thanks~