10th day

Today I woke up to piping hot waffles!~~


Liz introduced me this song called 'if I ain't got you' by Alicia Keys. It's supposed to be quite old already but I love classics very much.


Most of my favorite songs are oldies like 'lemon tree', 'top of the world', 'truly, madly, deeply' and 'yesterday once more'. I'm so ancient.


But Kelv is even more ancient. He only listens to rock songs from 70's and 80's and a little from the 90's. His favorite band is Bee Gees! Hahahas.


He always plays those old school cassette tape at home and sometimes he try to do the Bee Gee's impression to irritate me.


He would walk around the house strumming his guitar with furrowed brows, and tucked his upper lips in and sings along in a whiny voice. I kinda got used it and starting like rock songs myself now already. > <


Show you a screenshot from youtube:





So annoying right.


Anyway I'm hooked to Alicia Key's 'if i ain't got you'. Have been listening to it on repeat for more than a day.


Facebook should change its name to FarmingBook. So many farming games...

3 comments:

Erny said...

I love lemon tree too!!
And, truly, madly, deeply!
I <3 Savage Garden to bits!!!
*shake hands*

Missy Lynn said...

Savage Garden is the best band ever!!!
Too bad the lead singer is gay. Broke ny heart when i knew abt it =(

Tiramisu said...

Same same! I used to have it on repeat for weeks. *shake hands*

I was very sad too Missy Lynn! I even used to have a little crush on him hahas. :p~