
Kelv left Twinkles for today~~ Yay yay yay!
He's going for his Standard Chartered Marathon today. He told me to meet him at the finishing line at 12. :)
I realise I've too many shoes when I tried to search for my slippers just now. I can't even remember when I bought them, especially my sneakers hahas.
A quarter of my sneakers shoe rack:

Okie I got to go find Kelv now! Yippee!!

4 comments:
whoa..
you have lotsa shoes huh..^^
I'm bad at marathons. Took 3 long hours just to finish 21 km. I'm sure Kelv is already much faster than that.
Huh??? I love sneakers, but I don't even have A pair. And you have like....what???!!! Haha
Ya lo ya lo Yee Lin :p ~~
I think his timing for whole marathon is 6hours!
Hahahas Erny :p~ So many shoes but still nothing to wear! > <
Post a Comment