In Taiwan!

I'm currently typing this in the hotel room~ Internet connection is a little bad though...


Yesterday Kelv and I combed the night markets for bargains, chatted with local strangers and traveled to alot of scenic places. Here's the pictures of our trip:





There's little shopping malls or air con restaurants here. Most of them are roadside stalls and eateries.


Chinese new year decorations are up early here:





Kelv is afraid of cockroach! And I managed to take a photo of him SIA (shocked in action) while we're having hotpot:





The cockroach is really small, but Kelv immediately stood up and almost tripped and shifted away when I told him there's one on the motorbike next to him. Hahahas. :p


I can't post his and our uncensored photos here. He says people might print his photos out as posters and make alot of profit. -__-


Taiwan is very fun! We ended up spending too much money on our first day here and couldn't go shopping again today.


I bought a new jacket again!





I'm looking stoned and sickly here. Kelv says it's because I couldn't go shopping > <


The Soya products are really nice. Especially the pastries and buns. My favorite is the green tea puffs.


There's an endless varieties of food in the market too. We saw dog meat eateries, lizard kebabs, goose' tongues and goat's kidneys tidbit stalls, and a snake meat restaurant!





We browsed thru the menu while we're walking by and there's grilled snake meat, black peppered snake meat, tom yum snake meat, and even snake blood juice! Makes my skin crawl > <


Papaya milk stall:





Kelv can't read mandarin very well, so I kept teasing him by asking him to read the chinese characters.


He managed to read 木 and 牛 on the board and thought it's an antique souvenir shop! Hahas!


We also went to explore Shihfen Railways:





Which is also known as the Shihfen bridge:





And saw the Shihfen Waterfall. It's really as pretty as its pictures in the brochures:





See, even photographs taken by us also turned out so nice hehehs.


Kelv wanted to take a hike down to the waterfall, but got into a silly incident with the guide and his hike didn't materialize in the end.


I am actually quite glad.. So dangerous! Some more it's drizzling and the path is already so slippery!


We went to shop in Snake Alley in the evening too.





Despite its name, Snake Alley is really an indoor night market:





The night markets are very very crowded. Even at 10pm, we still had lots of trouble squeezing thru the crowds.





We took this photo at midnight and see the shops are still open:





There's even a pet shop which sell Burmeses kittens and Malamutes puppies. They are extremely CUTE~~ Like those in my working place! I didn't snapped a picture though, because we were busy playing with them.


Oh yes, the girls here are really pretty! Their complexion are really flawless and their facial features are naturally very sharp. They seriously knows how to doll up too!


Some more, alot of them are dressed in pretty transparent clothes and wears undergarments with colours in stark contrast with their already revealing tops.


Hmmm. Can't help looking and envying their figure... Wahahas.


OMG now I think Kelv is right in saying I'm a closet lesbian... But I really think they are very pretty mahs hahas ~~~


I don't know if it's just us, but we thought that fruit juices here tasted better at night. They even have a restaurant selling only fruit juice:





We didn't see Jay Chou or any singers though. Hmmm.


Okie gotta go now, Kelv finished bathing and we're going to visit the clubs. See ya!

8 comments:

Toothfairy said...

I miss taiwan so bad! Love the pics, you're so pretty! I wish I was there... booohh...

So, did you go to luxy? how did you like the luxy girls?! :P
they're mad hot right?

loves

Tiramisu said...

Yes yes, we went to Luxy and Club 18 too! The girls are too pretty~~ Big eyes sharp features and all!!

You could plan a end of year vacation here. It's really fun. :)

RinzQF said...

... Babe :)

Do u mind if i link u in my blog?

RinzQF said...

... Babe :)

Do u mind if i link u in my blog?

Tiramisu said...

Yep sure~ What's your blog address? I want to link you too~

RinzQF said...

... wretch one! can?

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/leerinzqf

Tiramisu said...

Sure! I'll link you up~~ :)

RinzQF said...

... :P

link u too @ blogspot one :)

Wretch! I dunno how to link.

Hhehehe :D