
Ever since Kelv started working, he has been leaving breakfasts on our dining table since we doesn't have the chance to see and talk to each other.
Today he left three strawberry icing cakes and a cup of super sweet black coffee! And a poem! > <
Sigh, I haven't seen him for about a week now. He always return and went back to work while I was still sleeping. :(
We can't SMS since he isn't allowed to carry his phone and wallet with him because he might get accused of stealing tips.
He is required to drink with the customers sometimes even though he develops hives from alcoholic drinks.
He only has a day off every 2 weeks and that day happens to be my schooling day. It's becoming increasingly hard to even meet him despite us living under one roof. > <
He also says there's many pretty girls in the bar he's working at. He used the word 'babes' on the notes we are using to communicate..
I know I should be a supportive girlfriend but....

4 comments:
Kelv is a man who pay attention to the smallest details. Such attentive guys are a dedicated bunch.
Have faith. And look forward to Barcelona with him. ^_^
Hey, no worries k. I know my cousin well. He won't do anything that will break your heart. (: Cheer up!!
Hey babe! Ride this one out and everything will be ok!
I believe a man who would leave notes and yummy brekkie for you will have you on his mind day and nights despite the "babes".
At least he lets you know about his work surroundings which have babes!
Thanks Shingo. I can't wait for the trip! Got so much to catch up with him :)~
Thanks vilvian~~ I really hope so > <...
I know I should trust him, but.. I'm just a little afraid he may stray becos he clicks well with girls.. > < Yes honesty is a good thing right!
Post a Comment